Here are Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwasher
1. Dishwasher vs. Hand Washing?
A good Dishwasher can bring with it many benefits to your family. Compared with hand-washing dishes, it saves your time, water and effort. Sanitize better and gets your dishes cleaner.
Read In Detail: Why you should buy a dishwasher?
2. Do I need to pre-rinse the dishes before loading them in the dishwasher?
It is not mandatory. If dishes containing large or hard food, remove food scraps that may be hard to dissolve in the dishwasher before loading.
3. What all can be washed in the dishwasher?
It is better to follow the details provided by the manufacturer. Also, you can check the utensil’s information whether it is safe to be dish-washed or not.
4. Dishwasher detergent powder vs. Liquid?
It is recommended to use the detergent powder over liquid as they are more efficient with the dishwashers.
5. Why do the dishes come out spotty, cloudy from Dishwasher?
Use a heated drying cycle and a rinse aid product to avoid spotty and cloudy dishes.
6. How much water does a dishwasher use?
The average dishwasher uses 5 gallons of water per load; the average Energy Star-rated dishwasher uses 3 gallons per load.
7. Does using a dishwasher save water?
Yes. You use up to 25 gallons of water per load by hand versus 5 gallons with dishwasher.