How Does Dishwasher Work
A dishwasher is a machine for cleaning dishware and cutlery automatically using special cleaning agents only meant for dishwashers.
Dishwashers follow following steps:
- Adds water into the machine from your water supply.
- The heating element at the bottom of the machine, powered by electricity, warms the water to a temperature of 30–60°C
- Automatically opens the detergent dispenser at the right time and the detergent is added at the right stage of the wash by the dishwasher’s timer.
- The water and detergent is squirts up through holes in the bottom, spray arms, making it spin around and shoots the water through jets to get the dishes clean.
- Drains the dirty water
- Spraying more hot water through the spray arms to rinse the dishes and make sure there is no detritus or detergent left on the dishes.
- draining out the water again
- The heating element at the bottom of the dishwasher heats the air inside to help the dishes dry.
Read Here :