Miele Entry-level dishwasher G4228SCUSS comes with 16 place settings, Full Stainless Steel Interior, Cutlery Tray for Silverware, and 5 Wash Programs. if you’re looking for the best quality dishwasher under $1000, the Miele Dishwasher G4228SCUSS worth your consideration. Let’s check out the Miele Dishwasher G4228SCUSS Reviews.
Features Miele Dishwasher G4228SCUSS
- Capacity: 16 Place Setting
- Noise Level: 46 dB
- Number of Cycles: 5
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Third Rack: Yes
- CleanAir Drying System
- Product Dimensions (in) (W x H x D) 23 9/16″ x33 11/16″x 22 7/16″
- Price (MSRP): $999
- Double Waterproof System automatically stops the water supply to the dishwasher in the event that a leak or blockage is detected.
- AutoSensor Technology Water temperature, water consumption, and program duration will be adjusted based on the level of soiling automatically detected by the sensor.
- CleanAir™ Drying System draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance. No external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher, offering the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
Miele Dishwasher G4228SCUSS Reviews
Design and Quality
This Classic Miele dishwasher comes with fingerprint and scratch-resistant stainless steel, it has recessed handle design that improves the look of dishwasher.
The control panel located on the front of the dishwasher, very simple and easy to use, with a convenient digital display.
Stainless steel interior makes this Miele dishwasher durable and lives up to Miele’s reputation for manufacturing high-quality appliances.
Design and Quality Rating 10/10
Miele Dishwasher G4228SCUSS can accommodate up to 16 place settings, offers flexibility with 3 racks.
The height of the upper rack can be adjusted with a pair of orange levers, it has 2 folding shelves to accommodate mugs and small items and The lower rack has folding tines to accommodate large pots and pans or bulky items.
The Miele G4228SCUSS dishwasher comes with a third rack instead of the cutlery basket for loading silverware, the third rack fits much more than traditional cutlery baskets.
Capacity Rating: 09/10
This Miele Dishwasher does a great job of cleaning with 5 wash programs (Normal,Economy,Pots & pans,Rinse & hold and SaniWash)
- The Normal cycle best for daily loads, dishes came out completely spotless.
- Pots & Pans program cleans well
There is no express program, with the Short option you can get express results within each wash program.
Cleaning Performance Rating 9/10
The Miele G4228SCUSS dishwasher silent as being 46 dB, the dishwashers below 45 dB noise level rating considered quiet. This is not the quiet dishwasher at this price range.
Noise Level Rating 7/10
The Miele G4228SCUSS dries well, better than any other dishwasher at this price range.
This dishwasher comes with an advanced drying system, it draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance and provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
Drying Rating 10/10
Pros and Cons Of Miele G4228SCUSS Dishwasher
- Great cleaning power
- Useful Features
- Not a quiet dishwasher at this price range.
- No Quick Program
The Miele G4228SCUSS cleans and dries well, offers various practical features.
Noise level 46 dB and the absence of a quick wash program are the drawbacks of this dishwasher.
If you’re looking for a high-end dishwasher under $1000 that cleans and dries dishes well then you can consider the Miele G4228SCUSS dishwasher. A bit expensive than its competitors but good value for the money.
Comparison: Miele G4228SCUSS Vs G4228SCU
|Noise Level||46 dB||46 dB|
|Dimensions (In) (WXHXD)||23.63″x33.75″22.5″||23.56″x33.68″x22.75″|